Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 . d a y s

h  a  l  l  o  !


I have come to the point of no return. In 3 days I will begin my journey to the Netherlands and start a new chapter in my life. So, why am I not excited? I guess what is bothering me is the fact that I will be doing this by myself. As soon as I step onto that plane I will be completely alone. And I know that I will be fine and I will meet new people but its hard not to be scared. Lets face it, who wouldn't be scared? This is the first time I have ever traveled outside of the U.S.. I have never even been off the east coast let alone another country so doing this for my first time by myself has got me very nervous. 


My advice to anyone who might be doing this one day is to relax. Traveling by yourself shows growth and it will help you grow as a person. It is more than okay to be nervous and scared but don't let your fears stop you from taking an opportunity like this because you might not be presented with another one like it for a long time. 


In the end, this is completely worth it and I'll let you guys know how it all goes. My next post will most likely be on Wednesday during my lay over at the Dublin airport. There definitely will be videos and pictures coming as well and I promise this blog will get more exciting.  


Until then, 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment