Monday, December 26, 2011

h o m e

It has been a very long time since I have wrote anything here. I found that my time had become consumed with classes, new friends, and new experiences. Now that I am home I have a bit of time to recap what I have been doing.


I went to a LOT of museums. I ran across the rotary that surrounds the Arc de Triumph and I walked more than 600 steps up the Eiffel Tower. I saw European Parliament in Brussels and ate some amazing chocolate in Brugge. I made friends all across the globe and now that I am home I want nothing more than to be rich so I can fly to every country on every continent and say hello to my friends.


I think that is what made this experience the best experience I have ever had. I made friends that could last a lifetime, I learned more about myself than I ever had before and I discovered that it doesn't take much to be great, all you need is a little confidence.


Anyway, I will go into more detail some other time about my experiences and I will post pictures. I just wanted to make it clear to the few who read this blog, that I am not dead. I am back in America and happier than ever. Just wish I could go back to Europe.


Until next time,
Tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment